Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visual Bookshelf

(Originally written at Wednesday, November 07, 2007)

I love to read and like to write reviews for every books I read. None of them will change the world but it still loves to do it. That's why by definition - I'm a bookworm. Not even feel shy about it. ;)

I go quite far: try to record every books I read on a blog and start to put them in a blog called "ContentGeek". Luckily, I haven't gone very far. Because once I discovered Visual Bookshelves, there is no need for me to do it all.

Visual Bookshelves allow users to look up a book from Amazon, add comments and stored it in a database. It also shows the book cover of the books. What else could I want more?

So anyway, this is the link of my visual bookshelves:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~archan/personal/bookshelf.html

Enjoy.

-a

No comments:

Post a Comment